Monday, February 17, 2014

Navigate 2.1.2 Recorded Session

Recording Session 

I chose to use Go to Meeting for the recording. Although in the past, I have used Blackboard Collaborate, Go to Meeting in my Ed.S program at the University of West Georgia. Because of the ease  of the software, I felt this software will be easy to integrate into an online program. 

Recording 


Reflection 

Even though this was a trial run in using a synchronous program,  I enjoyed the experience. This will be a great tool for a blending classroom format as well as a homework help sessions for students in my classroom. Uploading the video to YouTube in the blog was fairly easy. Overall, I would enjoy using these type of sessions in an online class because students may have other obligations that would prevent them attending the session. This is a great way to interact especially when most interactions is limited to discussions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment